Corrine E. Cooke is an Associate and a member of Stark & Stark’s Family Law & Divorce Group. Ms. Cooke concentrates her practice on divorce proceedings, including custody, alimony, child support, and equitable distribution. She also handles post-judgment litigation including modification applications, emancipation applications, college contribution issues, and domestic violence matters.
Prior to joining Stark & Stark, Ms. Cooke was a law clerk to The Honorable Michael J. Haas, J.S.C., in the Family Part of Burlington County Superior Court where she researched and assisted in the drafting of tentative decisions, organized and reviewed pending motions, and verified procedural compliance with court rules. Ms. Cooke has been trained by the Administrative Offices of the Courts of New Jersey in Mediation and Conciliation Skills. She is also trained in collaborative divorce.
Ms. Cooke has lectured at the annual New Jersey Association for Justice’s Boardwalk Support Staff Seminar for the past five years. She has also lectured at seminars for the Mercer County Bar Association. Ms. Cooke is honored by her inclusion in New Jersey Monthly Magazine’s list of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2014 and 2015.*
J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2007
B.S., Duquesne University, 2004
Mercer County Bar Association
Co-Chair of the Women Lawyers Committee
Burlington County Bar Association
New Jersey Association for Justice
New Jersey Bar Association
Family Law Section
Dress for Success Mercer County
South Jersey Collaborative Law Group
- Support Staff: Matrimonial Law. New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar. May 1, 2015.
- Changes in Alimony Laws and Conducting Family Law Investigations. New Jersey Licensed Private Investigators Associations Spring 2015 Training Conference. April 2, 2015.
- Understanding the New Alimony Law. October 2, 2014.
- Divorce Issues: Custody, Alimony, Child Support, Equitable Distribution, College Contribution, Emancipation and Cohabitation. Stark & Stark Women’s Initiative Seminar Series. May 28, 2014.
- Collaborative Divorce vs. Litigation. Stark & Stark Women’s Initiative Seminar Series. May 14, 2014.
- Co-Chair. Support Staff Matrimonial Law. New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar. May 2, 2014.
- Child Support Guidelines & Motion Practices. New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar. May 2, 2014.
- Divorce Alternatives: Collaborative Divorce, Mediation, Arbitration and Other Options. Stark & Stark Women’s Initiative Seminar Series. April 17, 2013.
- New Jersey Divorce: What you Need to Know but Don’t Want to Ask. Stark & Stark Women’s Initiative Seminar Series. March 6, 2013.
- Mercer County Bar Association’s New Lawyer Family Law 101 Workshop. Mercer County Bar Association’s Xtreme CLE. November 7, 2012.
- Divorce in New Jersey. Robbinsville Women’s Expo. May 13, 2012.
- Case Information Statements. Mercer County Bar Association’s Law Day Seminar. May 2, 2012.
- How Will the Issue of Custody and Parenting Time be Determined in My Divorce? NJ.com. November 13, 2015.
- Collaboration As An Option For Divorce. U.S.1. May 8, 2013.